[Asterisk-Users] Florz patch for zaphfc

Stuart Hirst stuart.hirst at holdentel.com
Wed Jan 26 17:58:36 MST 2005

Remco,

The latest bristuff is available at
http://83.137.99.170/jn/relaunch/asterisk/downloads/

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: Remco Barende [mailto:asterisk at barendse.to]
Sent: 26 January 2005 23:16
To: stuart.hirst at holdentel.com; Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial
Discussion
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Florz patch for zaphfc

where do you find the latest release of bristuff? I looked in the wiki
just this afternoon and it still says RC3 is the latest. Is there any
anouncement or public place where you can see the files appear as they are
released?

it would make sense to include the florz patch in bristuff btw :)

thanks!
remco