[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CallingCard Application forAsterisk

Paul Traue, Jr. ptraue at neospire.net
Wed Jan 26 16:17:03 MST 2005

I hate to burst your bubble, but 367,000 updates in 24 hours translates
to an average of 4.5 trasactions per secon...  If you assume those
updates only occur within an 8 our window that's still a little under 13
transactions per second.  Any decent server (HW) wise should be able to
handle that load without too much trouble.  However, if I'm not
mistaken, the database at livejournal doesn't get hit nearly as much
because of the memcached (at least for queries).

Paul