[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel Config

Tim Donahue tdonahue at haynes-group.com
Wed Jan 26 13:47:37 MST 2005

Hi all, we just got a clone X100P to setup a demo server for the
president of our company to get the installation of * at several of our
remote sites.

I am running into a little problem whenever I try to make a call that
should be going out over the zaptel interface I get a "503 Service
Unreachable" error.  I am currently using X-Lite to connect to the
asterisk server, and my calls seem to connect to IAXTel ok. (although
the sound is horrible, but that is probably from our internet
connection.)

I have put a copy of my of my zaptel.conf, zapata.conf and
extensions.conf here: http://pastebin.ca/4779

Thanks for you help.

Tim Donahue