[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CallingCard Application forAsterisk

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Wed Jan 26 13:34:44 MST 2005

Sergey,

You should really revisit MySQL.com :) 4.0.x is way outdated...

Regarding the high load etc... how about this copy-pasted excerpt from
phpmyadmin?

---8<----
This MySQL server has been running for 19 days, 6 hours, 8 minutes and
28 seconds. It started up on Jan 07, 2005 at 02:21 PM.
Server traffic: These tables show the network traffic statistics of this
MySQL server since its startup.
  Traffic   ø per hour
  Received   2,579 MB   5,714 KB
  Sent   1,050 MB   2,327 KB
  Total   3,629 MB   8,040 KB
Connections   ø per hour   %
  Failed attempts   83   0.18   0.00 %
  Aborted   1,416,484   3,065.05   6.42 %
  Total   22,064,865   47,744.87   100.00 %

Query statistics: Since its startup, 68,530,509 queries have been sent
to the server.
---8<----

regards,
Vahan