[Asterisk-Users] Am I missing something really basic here????? help with Asterisk@home

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Jan 26 06:36:52 MST 2005

I'm trying to install asterisk at home, I've just downloaded the latest cd
from soundforge. I can get it to install ok (network card didn't auto
configure - but I worked out how to use 'netconfig').

I worked out how to add a few grandstream budgetone fine. Worked out how
to upload music etc. Worked out how to modify FOP.

Voicemail and meetme's work fine.

HOWEVER....

I'm using a X100p. I cant get it to make a call out or use the default
extension for an incoming line.

What do I need to make the pstn connection work? Do I need to modify
Zapata.conf? there are zero instructions on the asterisk at home page as to
what to do.

Can anyone help me out here.

TIA,

Dean