[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-biz] bellster.net - GREAT advance

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Wed Jan 26 01:18:26 MST 2005

>>>>> "Stewart" == Stewart Nelson <sn at scgroup.com> writes:

Stewart> If this is not available, I would be willing to put some
Stewart> effort into enhancing the * MGCP stack, to also speak the
Stewart> slave side of the protocol.  Are there other Free users that
Stewart> would be interested in contributing?

Sure, count me in! Given that the Freebox hardware is the
lowest-quality link in the chain (especially its echo cancellation),
accessing Free's VoIP directly would be a big win and would free one
FXO card in my PC. Tell me if you want me to setup a mailing-list for
that.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam