[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 - channel out to lunch?

Steven P. Donegan steve at donegan.org
Tue Jan 25 20:53:37 MST 2005

Today I had channel 1 on my TDM400 go to sleep, verified by pluggin in
known good telco lines in various combinations on channel 1 through 4 -
problem is channel 1, not anything external. So after seeing lots of
stuff on the list re: TDM400's I power cycled, removed board and let
linux say nothing's home, replaced board, told linux to ignore it etc.
No OS/asterisk/etc changes made on the box between the it worked stage
and it stopped working stage.

Any suggestions would be welcome - and it just so happens that a
previously RMA'd TDM board should be here tomorrow - so when that one
arrives I'll swap modules and see if it follows the module or the board...