[Asterisk-Users] Re: bellster credits problem coming...

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Jan 25 16:53:30 MST 2005

Not true -- even if you didn't do anything, but allowed someone else to
use your equipment to do something, you can be held responsible -- and
at the very least, you'll have a major mess on your hands.
Personally, I consider my privacy (and that of my phone-line) to be more
important than a few dollars I can save on long distance -- and let's be
realistic, you can call anywhere in the US for under $1/hour, and many
places in the world for about the same.  I think it's a great service,
it's just not for me.