[Asterisk-Users] Re: bellster credits problem coming...

Jay Austad austad at signal15.com
Tue Jan 25 15:31:50 MST 2005

This is why you need to make sure to keep your call detail records
around.  Though it would likely be illegal, you could set up your
asterisk box to record every conversation that went through it also.
Bellster hopefully has logs of where calls originated from also.

If you didn't do anything, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

~jay