[Asterisk-Users] New native assisted transfer (atxfer) usage info required

Asterisk List asterisk.list at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:33:01 MST 2005

I had it working.  My features.conf file is the same as yours except
for the [featuremap].  I use "##" for blindxfer and "**" for atxfer.
In my dial plan I use "t" or "T" as the Dial() flag.

Make sure that you have beep.gsm and beeperr.gsm in the asterisk sound
file folder.  If these files are missing, transfer will fail.

> Is there any other special Dial() flag required in the dialplan?
> If I hang-up the call is not transferred, nor if I presso *0 (disconnect).

When I hang up the call is transferred.  When the transferee does not
want to answer, he/she hangs up and I am back with the original
caller.

> I would also like to know how to go back to the caller, if the other
> extension is  busy or doesn't answer or doesn't want to talk with the
> caller.
My dialplan sends busy calls to voicemail, so that I can simply press
"#" to exit from the transferee's voicemail and get back to the
caller.

--JJL44

--
--JJL44