[Asterisk-Users] Re: PrivacyManager not Working

Keith O'Brien keitheobrien at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 12:32:06 MST 2005

It doesn't have anything to do with VP Connect as the problem exists with
other carriers that I have tried.   Further, VP Connect is actually handling
the call properly.   In the test calls I am making, I am intentionally
disabling callerid by hitting *67.   VoicePulse correctly forwards the call
with a CallerID of "Unavailable".

Asterisk sees the Unavailable setting but incorrectly determines that the
callerid is present and doesn't intercept the call.   I have filed a bug.

Keith

VP Connect is having issues right now with callerid being
transmitted... as much as they don't want to believe it. Sometimes it
works, sometimes it doesn't. Maybe this is part of the problem. Does
PM not work 100% of the time for you?