[Asterisk-Users] HEAD vs STABLE

Manuel Wenger manuel.wenger at ticinocom.com
Tue Jan 25 10:53:15 MST 2005

I am having a somewhat hard time finding out what the current HEAD and
STABLE versions of Asterisk are. I'm currently running CVS-HEAD-08/24/04
and I think I need something newer :-)

What are the version numbers of HEAD and STABLE? I was unable to find
out by reading here and there. I've seen there's a 1.0 stable, a 1.0.5
(is this head or stable?), and I'm not sure what to download in order to
have something stable *and* not too old.

Sorry if this might seem a dumb question, but since I haven't been
updating for a few months now, I might have missed something :)

Thank you
-Manuel