[Asterisk-Users] Definity PBX with a T100P & TN767E

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Mon Jan 24 20:26:36 MST 2005

> We have been able to get our Definity G3R working with Asterisk via a
> T100P card and a TN767E card, works very well!
> But, I'm a little stuck
> on how to get the DID info from the G3 and ext/ext info to the G3.
> Incoming shows the trunk info setup by our phone admin.

Doug,
Just saw your post to the guy asking about proof of concept
on the G3 and reminded me I hadn't replyed to you email yet...

I don't think all things CID can be done correctly, I've tried
plenty with only little success. Was just looking at it again the
other day. Cisco seems to have a lot of papers on integrating
the g3 <-> voip. They flat out have it as a side note that g3
CID stuff will not pass, even thou it's turned on.

Things that seem to work...

DID (DNIS) works passing thru g3 to ast., just no caller info.

ast. ext -> g3 ext. shows ast. ext.# that's calling (with funny leading
character)

g3 ext. -> ast. ext. shows no caller info.

With no trail(time really) to follow I've given up on trying to get
CID info to work properly.