[Asterisk-Users] Definity PBX with a T100P & TN767E

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Jan 23 17:18:27 MST 2005

Ken Godee wrote:

>> I'm currently playing with a Digium T100P card and 2 Grandstream
>> phones, things are working well.  I wanted to move on to linking our
>> Definity G3R Rev 8.2 to the T100P.  Everything that I've read so far
>> shows that you need a TN464 to accomplish this.  We have a TN767E
>> available.
>

> Inbound/outbound, DID from G3 inbound, ext./ext., etc.

Ken,

Hope your holiday went well.

We have been able to get our Definity G3R working with Asterisk via a
T100P card and a TN767E card, works very well!  But, I'm a little stuck
on how to get the DID info from the G3 and ext/ext info to the G3.
Incoming shows the trunk info setup by our phone admin.

Happen to have a link that you could point me to on this setup?

Thanks again!

Doug Lytle