[Asterisk-Users] UPS for Asterisk

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 17:24:49 MST 2005

The usual setup for a computer is hosting a critical functions is
to use a server that has two (or more) power supplies with an
A/C power cord comming from each.  You then connect each cord
to it's own UPS.  I typical small PC server would have two
internal power suppies and two UPSes.

With this kind of setup even the cruddy UPS describbed below would
be just an annoyance and the system would not go down.

--- David Brodbeck <DavidB at mail.interclean.com> wrote:

> [...]

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com