[Asterisk-Users] UPS for Asterisk

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Mon Jan 24 14:54:39 MST 2005

I had two of them.  The first one, after about a year, would just randomly
switch off or glitch, causing the computer connected to it to reboot.

The second one lasted two or three years, then suddenly started acting like
the incoming power was off, even when it wasn't.  It did this briefly,
intermittently for a couple of months, and then the condition became
permanent and it would no longer switch to the AC line or charge its
batteries.

I gave up on the brand at that point, figuring an unreliable UPS was even
worse than none at all.