[Asterisk-Users] Re: Athlon 64 for Asterisk?

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Jan 24 14:46:37 MST 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:06:27 -0500, Martin Roy wrote
> I'm using a server with dual AMD opteron processors with a TDM04B
> without any problem. The server is running Fedora Core 3 AMD 64bits.
>
> Hope this answer your question...

     Yes, thank you very much.  I had no doubt that Asterisk would run, but I
was wondering if I had to use a 32 bit distribution an not a 64 bit one.  I
use Fedora Core 3 on my current server which has an Athlon XP 2100+.  It is
good to know that I can use the native 64 bit version of FC3 so the rest of
the system will be optimized for the new processor.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología