[Asterisk-Users] Re: IAX Inbound Sound Quality

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:30:25 MST 2005

The ironic thing here is that dtmf works fine for my VP Connect DID's.
Go Figure. Also outgoing call quality is perfectly fine in and out for
me. The ONLY issue I have is with incoming call's incoming audio not
being very crisp throughout the call. I had there regualr service with
this SAME number and did not have any issues like this. IMHO it looks
like the problem is on their end.