[Asterisk-Users] VoIP software for MAC OS older than "X"?

Daiku hiz--iax at islandnet.com
Mon Jan 24 05:14:38 MST 2005

Hello Steve,

thanks for the info...!

I checked out those vendors' sites but did not find anything for a Mac OS
before OS X at this time - but i have noticed with other software vendors
that many of them tend to remove slightly older versions from their sites,
so no surprise here... ;-)

Regards: H.D.

Quoting from message: 05/01/24 20:31 +0900 sent by Steve Blair: