[Asterisk-Users] VoIP software for MAC OS older than "X"?

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Mon Jan 24 04:31:40 MST 2005

There are a few products for OS9 but most of the development I've
seen is for Mac OSX. Depending upon what features your idea of
a VoIP soft client must implement you could try sipc from
Columbia University (actually a spinoff), Session from wave3software
and possibly Xten but I forget how far back Xten Mac development
goes.