[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on sattelite link

John Dunham john at gxc24.com
Mon Jan 24 02:44:59 MST 2005

Marius,

I have * running in Houston, Texas and regularly run SIP from my office in
Nigeria.  We have our own earth station here and terminate in Canada and use
the net from there to our data center.  Here in Nigeria the phones are
behind a PIX with NAT.  From my experience, you should not have any
problems.

John Dunham