[Asterisk-Users] AstTapi - Crashes w/ Windows 2000 - UrgentHelpneeded - May need to hire a developer

Dustin Knuttgen dustin at automatedhorizons.net
Fri Jan 21 11:36:16 MST 2005

I have it running on my Windows 2000 mahcine using STI products and
don't have much of a problem. I would guess that it might be something
on the workstations instead of the AstTAPI. Also, might be a little
faster, easier, cheaper to just upgrade your existing workstations? Just
a thought.

Feel free to contact me off list if you would like.

Thanks,

Dustin