[Asterisk-Users] Ignoring callwaiting?

Ola Lidholm olal at plea.se
Fri Jan 21 09:35:29 MST 2005

Hi,

We are using asterisk at the office and the incoming line is an ISDN
(HFC-PCI card with zap_hfc driver from bristuff 0.2.0 RC3a).

And I have a problem, when both ISDN B channels are in use (i.e. 2
calls in progress) it seems that anyone that calls in gets no answer
at all, and after 20 seconds or so a voice from the telephone company
that says (translated) "It is not possible to connect your call at the
moment". In the asterisk console I can se the message
"Ignoring callwaiting SETUP on channel 0/0 span 2 0".

I think it would be much better if the caller would get a busy
tone...

Is there any way to accomplish that? Or is this simply a bug?

/Ola