[Asterisk-Users] Adit 600 as VoIP router (MGCP) and Asterisk

Daniel Nyström daniel.nystrom at westel.se
Fri Jan 21 08:25:46 MST 2005

As CarrierAccess states, there can be potential mismatch regarding the TDM signaling required to terminate the voice channels onto the FXS cards.
I'm not sure I understand this fully.
He also says "Although E1 still remains as another option, given a compatible signaling pattern". Since I'm a real newbie in this area, I don't know what the signaling pattern would be?

Of course I could ask them all this questions, but it can take a long time until answer arrive. One thing is the time difference. And now, the seller has gone on a trip for the weekend, and won't be back until Monday. Which will become tuesday in Sweden. And my project is really urgent!
Thanks for helping me out!