[Asterisk-Users] Adit 600 as VoIP router (MGCP) and Asterisk

Daniel Nyström daniel.nystrom at westel.se
Fri Jan 21 04:29:10 MST 2005

The thing about PCI-cards were just a way to illustrate how I'm thinking, not a sollution. I'm sorry for the confusion i brought.
It's already clear that an Adit 600 will work as an Channel Bank.
The problem was just that, either we use on E1 to the Adit, but there might be some issues with that, since we're also using one PRI E1 to the telco.
Then we´re going to use an Ethernet connection to the Adit, and configure it as an MG with MGCP.

That's why I was wondering if there are any people in the list which have used Asterisk with Adit (or other channel banks) controlled by MGCP.
There are also almost no documentation regarding Asterisk and MGCP. If I get this to work, I might contribute to that part on the Wiki.