[Asterisk-Users] 3Com SIP Phone - Forbidden

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Fri Jan 21 03:21:49 MST 2005

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me.

I have some free 3Com SIP Phones and am trying to get working with *.

When I try to register the phone it gets a 403 Forbidden back.

Can anyone tell me if they have had success with these phones.

The firmware version is 1.0.5.0 but since the phones are not made any
more I cant find anywhere on Google to download anything newer (if any
exist).

Thanks for your time!

alex

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.  If you are not the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.