[Asterisk-Users] OT: Headset for the Cisco 7960

Nabeel Jafferali nabeel at jafferali.net
Thu Jan 20 20:19:24 MST 2005

Hello.

Short of buying a (no doubt) expensive one designed specifically for the
Cisco 7960, what are my options for using headset with this phone? Is
there some kind of adapter to buy so I can use standard
Plantronics/Jabra headsets? Is there by any chance a Bluetooth adapter -
or should I just buy one of the adapters for the standard headset
connector and then buy the Bluetooth adapter with those connectors?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Nabeel Jafferali
Tel: +1 (416) 628-9342  Toronto