[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk & QSIG

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Thu Jan 20 19:43:47 MST 2005

Good evening.  QSIG is the standard that  ISDN PRI is written on Q.931.  Q
SIGNALLING refers to the information provided on the D-channel.  This
information creates ability to have transparent dialing plans and such.   *
supports most of this functionailty already.  I have this working on a
Toshiba, Nortel Option 11, Norstar, and Legend PBX now.  The only limits I
have found is in the legacy PBX's especially the Legend.