[Asterisk-Users] SHORELINE IP100

Joseph Finley j_finley at prcontrol.com
Thu Jan 20 14:41:20 MST 2005

Robert Augustyn wrote:

> Joseph,
> How did the insatllation go?
> Any problems?
> How do you power this units?
> Thanks.
> robert
>
> --- Joseph Finley <j_finley at prcontrol.com> wrote:
>

>>Robert Augustyn wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>Is it the same as IP500?
>>>Does it run the same software or do I need to
>>
>>flash
>>
>>>it?
>>>Is so whare do I get it?
>>>Thanks a lot.
>>>robert
>>

>>It is a Polycom IP500 running MGCP image if you're
>>using ShoreTel.  We
>>just finished a major ShoreTel installation at my
>>work place.

Installation went extremely well.  Never heard a better sounding system
and I reviewed about a dozen of them.  The ShoreTel530 phones are
phenomenal in sound.  Also the windows client is a nice touch.  Blows
away my Cisco 7960 at home hooked up to *.  The phones are powered w/
bricks.  Didn't get approval to invest in Cisco PoE switches.

Joe