[Asterisk-Users] VoIP-to-TDM processing on-card?

Olson, Dana dolson at telespectrum.com
Thu Jan 20 13:30:19 MST 2005

Actually, I do care, and I did search Google (albeit quickly) and I did look on the hardware list as well as the VoIP wiki. Maybe one of the cards listed there does what I need, but it wasn't listed like the QuickNet cards are. I thought perhaps the feature list on the site would be consistent, but apparently not. The fact that the hardware list on the Asterisk site does not include the Sangoma cards shows that it's not a complete list of supported hardware.

I don't understand what was so bad about my question. I thought it was direct and to the point, but apparently I left a lot of guesswork? A few people managed to actually answer my question - how did they do it?

I usually turn off HTML, and I apologize for that. I am writing from my work account, and Outlook seems to reset it, depending on what computer I sit at. I agree that it's annoying.

I'm sorry about the disclaimer, it is automatically added to any email that goes outside of our Exchange server. I'll get a new email account to use, as suggested by Steven. I won't email from this account again after this. I agree that it's annoying, but I fail to see how this makes me "lazy."

And to Timothy, who just wrote back to my original question, the reason I don't want the TE cards is that the processing is done on the system CPU and not on the card itself. I already have one of the TE cards though, and will make due if it comes to that.

Anyhow, thanks to those who could see past the petty details, and sorry for pissing off those who can't.

--
Dana