[Asterisk-Users] VICIDIAL and meetme conference help

Jake Franklin jfranklin at telefund.com
Thu Jan 20 13:28:54 MST 2005

Hello,

I've installed VICIDIAL per the instructions on the astGUIclient
website.  It appears everything is working correctly.  All the
conference rooms have been set up, the database is running, and all the
astGUIclient/VICIDIAL scripts are running.

I'm using the VICIDIAL client on windows 2000, and it also appears to be
working correctly.  I can log in with no problems with the user I
created, under a campaign I created.  Using my SIP softphone (SJphone),
I can join the conference the VICIDIAL client tells me to (8600051 in
this case).

However, after joining the conference specified by VICIDIAL, I keep
getting the message:

Your phone does not appear to be in the VICIDIAL conference
Please Verify that you are in session 8600051

Of course, I'm already in conference 8600051.  So, somehow, VICIDIAL
dosen't see me in the conference room.  I'm using the same username for
my softphone in both sip.conf and the VICIDIAL configs.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Jake Franklin