[Asterisk-Users] RE: VoIP-to-TDM processing on-card?

Timothy Costello tim at cteusa.com
Thu Jan 20 13:12:28 MST 2005

A couple things... Please don't post html to the list, Thanks!

Second...
It might help to have a little more info on your application.  The
quicknet cards are FXS/FXO to PCI (or CARDBus) not to VoIP. The VoIP
section is done by the application, I.E. asterisk.  So I believe the
TE110P and TE410P/TE405P would fulfill you needs, depending on the
application...

Later;
Tim