[Asterisk-Users] Troubles with Broadvoice (register) {Scanned}

David Shaw asterisk at ke6upi.com
Thu Jan 20 12:42:16 MST 2005

Thinking out load here.

Could we replace the hostname in the sip.conf to something like
"broadvoice". Then have a script ping all the proxys for broadvoice then
write the best IP address in the /etc/hosts?

sip.conf
register => <accountid>@broadvoice

host file
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX broadvoice

This should keep us from reloading asterisk????

David

Just thinking out load....