[Asterisk-Users] RE: E911 Testing ! {Scanned}

David Shaw asterisk at ke6upi.com
Thu Jan 20 09:47:02 MST 2005

As a Firefighter I would call the 911 Dispatch Center first using there
office number (XXX-XXXX). Tell them what you would like to do, what
time, address and phone number. Then give them you cell. If something
happens with the test they will call you back on your cell. Also some
Dispatch centers can run the same test on one of there business lines.

David