[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk from flash with dynamic voicemail enable/disable?

Richard sarumont at sigil.org
Thu Jan 20 08:45:02 MST 2005

You *could* write a script to check the voicemail partition and slap
this in a cronjob.  If it finds a problem, then have it switch out your
extensions.conf with one that is the exact same except it plays a
"voicemail is currently unavailable"-type message when you either try to
check your vmail or are redirected to it.