[Asterisk-Users] Park/retrieval of calls

Mickaël Cissé mickael.cisse at neotip.com
Thu Jan 20 05:58:09 MST 2005

Hi!

I'd like to be able to park/pickup a call with h323.
Parking the call is easy, using  ParkAndAnnounce.
But ParkAndAnnounce does not return the parkinglot in a variable.
So, I can't retrieve the call later.

To keep it simple, here is a simple scenario of what I want:
The call is established from phone 307. I enter DTMF code "#1" on phone
307. The call is then parked. I hangup. I dial a number ("#1" for
exemple) on phone 307 to retrieve the call. Call must be successfully
retrieved.

Alternatively, I can dial "#1307" from another phone to retrieve the
call parked from phone 307.

Maybe there is another (better way) to perform this.

Mickaël Cissé.