[Asterisk-Users] RE: how to manage Digium TDM04B outgoing calls

Asterisk List asterisk.list at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:05:13 MST 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:55:10 -0700, Jason Kawakami
<jkkawakami at optellabs.com> wrote:

> [...]

The above is good suggestion.  If you do not wish any calls to be
placed from channel 1, you can put channel 1 in a group and 2-4 in
another group.  The two groups can have the same context so that
incoming calls are treated the same way.  In your dial plan, you can
Dial() outgoing calls using the second group only.

--JJL44