[Asterisk-Users] Calling Voicemail in an AGI script

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Wed Jan 19 15:04:04 MST 2005

 From an AGI script I'm setting two channel variables and then calling
Voicemail on several mailboxes.  I know the channel variables are set
correctly because I can "GET VARIABLE" from within the script.

In voicemail.conf (in mailsubject and emailbody) I reference the channel
variables, but the values do not appear in the email.

Does the Voicemail system have access to my channel variables?  It
certainly can access variables like VM_MSGNUM, VM_MAILBOX, etc.

Can anyone point me in the proper direction?

Thanks,
Mike