[Asterisk-Users] Re: fax over tdm400p

Sergio mlists at c-net.it
Wed Jan 19 02:42:18 MST 2005

> Sending works nearly perfect.  It's the receiving that is a pain.
> Well, txfax/rxfax is not exactly what we're talking about here.

yes that is right. I have problems sending and receiving
I'm using a v90 modem/fax to test the analog fax from a different
tdm400p port you can hear some "click" during the handshake between the
v90 and the analog fax and I think that is disturbing the handshake or
the connection.
Too many ECM retransmission so something is going wrong.
Maybe it's just an hardware issue. I should try to change the pci slot
and the power cord from the PSU.
Well I'm still curious to know if someone has got fax over tdm400p working.

Sergio