[Asterisk-Users] problems compiling asterisk-addons

Tue Jan 18 17:02:20 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 23:28 +0100, niels at wxn.nl wrote:
> Hello maybe someone can help me?
>
> I did the CVS checkout and then compiled asterisk
>
> Then I tried to compile the addons and got the following (don't
> understand what's wrong at all and can't find anything about this error
> on google/wiki)
>

> app_addon_sql_mysql.c:164:64: macro "AST_LIST_REMOVE" requires 4
> arguments, but only 3 given
> app_addon_sql_mysql.c: In function `del_identifier':
> app_addon_sql_mysql.c:164: `AST_LIST_REMOVE' undeclared (first use in
> this function)
> app_addon_sql_mysql.c:164: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once
> app_addon_sql_mysql.c:164: for each function it appears in.)
> make: *** [app_addon_sql_mysql.o] Error 1
>

> Can anyone help me out?

Yep, as it says, the function requires 4 parameters instead of 3.

This one line change should do it:
AST_LIST_REMOVE(headp,i,ast_MYSQL_id,entries);

I had this same problem last week, and looked at the postgres apps to
work out the correct change. The above change seems to be working for me
without any issues on cvs stable CVS-v1-0-12/29/04-18:56:44

Regards,
Adam
Adam Goryachev
Website Managers