[Asterisk-Users] Prefered server hardware

Daniel Nyström daniel.nystrom at westel.se
Tue Jan 18 08:32:48 MST 2005

Are you using dual PSU's or something? What redundance do you have on your system?
Do you use any channel banks? Is it only telco connections on the TE405P?
I will use one E1 from the telco, and one from Asterisk to the Adit. Is it enough with one TE405P, or should I use two different cards?

Thanks!