[Asterisk-Users] Problem with demo on asterisk

Chris Blunt chris.blunt at entropy-it.com
Tue Jan 18 07:39:23 MST 2005

I'm by no means an asterisk Guru, just trying to get is together my self.
How ever, no sound issues usually relate to blocked ports on your router /
firewall.

If your extension 1000 is an IAX connection, check your rtp.conf, and
perhaps narrow the port range, allow port forwarding on this range (UDP) and
port 5060 to your asterisk server.

This seemed to do the trick for me.

Hope this is of some use.

Regards