[Asterisk-Users] How do i "talk" to the IAXy...? (Newbie Alert)

blackburn blackburn at sonyserver.com
Tue Jan 18 07:38:41 MST 2005

Hi.

Due to the lack of any instructions from Digium, I have bought this IAXy
but have been completely unable to use it at all.
Now that I've tried provisioning my IAXy using the software given below.
I get the message "Got response back from 192.168.0.3". Does this mean
that it has been successfully provisioned? But when I pick up my phone,
there is still no dial tone. What am I still missing??? How do I know if
my IAXy has been properly provisioned? Thanks!!