[Asterisk-Users] How do i "talk" to the IAXy...? (Newbie Alert)

Daiku hiz--iax at islandnet.com
Tue Jan 18 04:59:49 MST 2005

Quoting from message: 05/01/18 20:24 +0900 sent by Leonardo Gomes Figueira:
>If you don't wanna install cygwin you can download iaxyprov compiled
>with Cygwin from:
>
>ftp://ftp.planetarium.com.br/pub/util/voip/iaxyprov/

Hi, and thanks for the hint...!

A few days ago another helpful list subscriber sent me a small utility that
he compiled and tested himself, but since that day i have not been at the
place yet where i can use the Windows machine. Sometime this week or next
week...

I'll report the results here when all is done.

Thanks & regards: H. D.