[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing SIP call from Asterisk problem

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Tue Jan 18 04:28:00 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm having a problem I can't seen to figure out.  In a nut shell, I have
asterisk running with 4 accounts configured.  All accounts work fine for
  local calling to each other and voicemail.  However, only 1 account
can make outgoing calls.  All the others fail with the following error.

If anyone can shed some light on the possible problem or where to look
for more info it would be greatly appreciated.

     -- Accepting AUTHENTICATED call from 172.xx.xx.xx, requested format
= 1024, actual format = 1024
     -- Executing Dial("IAX2/xxxx at xxxx/1",
"SIP/00441223xxxxxx at voipuser|40|r") in new stack
     -- Called 00441223xxxxxx at voipuser
Jan 18 11:19:21 WARNING[27087]: chan_sip.c:6811 handle_response:
Forbidden - wrong password on authentication for INVITE to '""xxxx xxxx"
<sip:xxxxxxxx at 217.xxx.xxx.xxx>;tag=as6471df4d'
     -- SIP/voipuser-d3ba is circuit-busy
   == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
     -- Executing Congestion("IAX2/xxxx at xxxx/1", "2") in new stack
     -- Got SIP response 483 "Too Many Hops" back from 216.127.66.119
   == Spawn extension (local, *99*441223xxxxxx, 2) exited non-zero on
'IAX2/yuki at yuki/1'
Jan 18 11:19:23 ERROR[1588]: cdr_addon_mysql.c:122 mysql_log: cdr_mysql:
cannot connect to database server xxxxxxxxx.  Call will not be logged
     -- Hungup 'IAX2/xxxx at xxxx/1'

The Mysql error is another error if anyone has any input on that :)  The
user/passwd and database all exist and work fine, the table for the
database has been created and is valid.

Thanks in advance.  I have been searching for days for an answer to this
  with no success at all.

Cheers!!!

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com

Ecademy Profile:   http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?op=view&id=64014