[Asterisk-Users] On Hold music

Computer Onsite Support computeronsitesupport at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 19:35:04 MST 2005

I'm confuse because I was able to install on a shit machine and everything
works fine even though It was not necessary installing such "timer" what you
just mentioned. NOW that I just installed it on a better machine "Celeron
850Mhz 394M of Ram instead of PIII 500Mhz 128M and this thing will no play
music on hold. Is there anything I've forgot during installation and
configuration. I'm running Red hat 8.0 as recommended with X100P Card.