[Asterisk-Users] NuFone help

Mark Halverson mark at opbx.com
Mon Jan 17 08:55:19 MST 2005

I too had the same problem - it fixed itself the other day.

Of course, it was five days after reporting the problem with no response
from NuFone...additionally, if I attempted to call and # in the 707 area
code the call would not go through.

The other problem that I find with NuFone is the CLEC that they are using
does NOT recognize the new area code splits and their switch is NOT
programmed properly.  I have a nationwide 800# and noticed that when I
SetCallerID there are EIGHT area codes that I cannot call from. I am using
VALID ANIs because I can pickup the 'landline' phone with the same ANI and
call the number just fine.  What is strange is the there are other
nationwide 800# that I can call just fine and others that I can't.

Anyone else having that problem?