[Asterisk-Users] Any interest in a Canadian Asterisk mailing list?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Jan 17 08:48:06 MST 2005

On January 17, 2005 10:26 am, Nabeel Jafferali wrote:
> I disagree. I have joined the new list and feel that as long as it is
> focused on discussions like:
>
> - DIDs in Canada

That's a -biz question

> - VoIP taxes/regulation in Canada

While not specifically -biz, all that can be said on that at this point is
that it's a gray area and the discussions relating to that would be contained
in fewer than a dozen threads anyway.

> - * compatible hardware vendors in Canada

-biz again...

I dunno, those three items and all the discussion that could possibly entail
them are hardly worth putting a completely separate mailing list together
for.

> then it should be a welcome addition to the * community. However, any
> general question should be directed to the -users list.

Agreed -- I dunno until the Canuck discussions start overshadowing the -users
traffic I think it's a poor idea to try and separate it out.  Just my
CAD$0.02 though.

-A.