[Asterisk-Users] Any interest in a Canadian Asterisk mailing list?

Nabeel Jafferali nabeel at jafferali.net
Mon Jan 17 08:26:39 MST 2005

> I know as a Canadian I'm not interested in a list "Just for
> Canadians" -- It's just fragmenting the help available for very
> little benefit. I do, however, appreciate the thought.

I disagree. I have joined the new list and feel that as long as it is
focused on discussions like:

- DIDs in Canada
- VoIP taxes/regulation in Canada
- * compatible hardware vendors in Canada

then it should be a welcome addition to the * community. However, any
general question should be directed to the -users list.

--
Nabeel Jafferali
Tel: +1 (416) 628-9342  Toronto