[Asterisk-Users] VOIP - INBOUND Call - best setup

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sun Jan 16 18:45:20 MST 2005

What would be my best option to receive calls via VOIP.
I would like to use it as an alternative number when my main number is
busy.
The solution is not that easy as in order for customer to be a free call
DID=Direct Inward Dialing provider would need to be a local company, I
think.  Correct my anybody if I'm wrong.
I'm located in Alberta Canada so my chases are even smaller.

I've another incoming fax line, so I guess I could set it somehow as an
alternative incoming line if my main line is busy.

--
#Joseph